Hi Toni,

what about names of cities, continents or planets? If you have 2, 3 or more 
rooms, check out names of couples or teams with interesting names, e.g. 
Asterix, Comic or Manga heros etc.

Greetings from Germany

Daniel

. 


Am Freitag, 15. Juni 2012 22:49:39 UTC+2 schrieb Toni Hogan:
>
> Have any of you given your meeting areas and other areas within your 
> space creative names? Conference Room 1 is kind of blah. I was 
> thinking of selling/raffling/auctioning naming rights but we'd still 
> probably end up in the blah-zone. I'm scribbling some ideas to pass 
> along to the board (my husband) but I just wanted to see what others 
> have done. 
>
> Toni Hogan 
> The Office Connexion

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/coworking/-/75WmxehG8C8J.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en.

Reply via email to