The opening of The Founders House in Oslo is getting close but there
is already activities on the main floor. We are combining coworking
with offices where the experts sit, accelerator services and the top
floor for student founders. The basement is where lunches, coffees and
informal talks happen. This is the largest coworking space in Norway.

We are looking for international connections in all sectors, stages
and expertise.

Please contact Asa Roth at a...@grunderneshus.no and check us out here
www.grunderneshus.no. Use google translate as we are working on our
English site.

There will be large and small events and we can seat up to 80 people.

Hope to see you here!
Åsa