Hey Blossom, you also might want to check out Weld in the design district
and Spryrocket on Greenville Avenue.  I am opening a coworking space in
Deep Ellum in the next few months.  You can check us out at
www.facebook.com/commondesk.  Our website landing page actually launches
today at www.thecommondesk.com! Feel free to email me if you have any
questions!

-Nick