Mayel -
My guess is Brian's plan was removed due to age, and the fact that his
coworking space closed.  Read about it here: http://carrborocoworking.com/

I am also working to develop a corworking space, and currently working on a
business plan. I did a one page version to direct and focus my work, and am
now working on the detailed plan part (templates are everywhere).

In my research of the coworking places that have succeeded and failed,
knowing your demographics / where they live, what they are like etc and
really understanding and catering to that group, and having a location that
caters to that market and is available to them are crucial.

Good luck!!
RA