Alex,

We just opened a coworking space in West Chester, PA, a suburb of
Philadelphia and we're seeing members join our community every week. It is
a different demographic than typically frequents an urban space, and so we
do have more guys with families and business men in here, the social aspect
right now is not as robust yet, but we also live next to a university and
currently we're building a partnership with the entrepreneurial business
department and hope to see students and teachers use our space, or better
yet, join our community. The feel is different, although, I speak from just
peering in through the web window of cool spaces that are in Chicago, NY,
San Fran, and Philly where our local hero Indy Hall is blowing up. We don't
have the techie demographic, while they do exist and we hope to draw those
talented people into our community, it's not as abundant.

And so the feel and environment of your space will be different but,
remember, it's not about the space, it's the relationships. It's the
community that's built in your community that makes a difference. If you
have any specific questions you want to ask, fire away bro, we've only been
open since March. Take care.

Tom Hudzina