Excellent use of sound bites.

The fact that they nailed the collaboration vs. competition point so well is a
testament to you (and/or, a rather smart writer).
Also great that you showed some "social proof" in the point about there being
some members already.

Your intentions and goals are clear, and your attitude comes across well in the
quotes.

This is some of the best "first time" press I've seen for coworking. REALLY
well done.

/ah
indyhall.org
coworking in philadelphia