Hi there Ben,

If you'd like to get in contact with coworkers, I'd go to the spaces
themselves. I'm sure there'll be some people in their respective
communities who would be happy to talk to you about their experiences.
There are a number of other coworking spaces in Melbourne too, in the case
you're interested in approaching more people. You can find a list
here<https://www.deskwanted.com/search.html?location=Melbourne&utm_source=googleGroup&utm_medium=post&utm_campaign=bls>
.

You might also be interested in connecting with the wider Australian
coworking community. Deskwanted, Hub Melbourne and Inspire9 are in the
beginning stages of organising a Coworking Conference to take place in
Melbourne next year. We're inviting all to join in the conversation in a
google group and to start building strong ties. I'll take the liberty of
sending you an invitation :)

Best,
Anna
a...@deskwanted.com