Thanks for the feedback and all of the helpful links, I will be checking
out every one of them. I would love to hear about how everyone else got
their start in coworking. Over the past few months of researching I have
found the it is pretty unanimous that you build a community before you open
the space. I would love to spend some time over the next few months
traveling to some coworking spaces and just observing all of the different
ways people have of operating them. What are some of your favorite spots?
Also I know that Austin usually holds events for individuals interested in
coworking, does anyone have more feedback on these?

Thanks everyone!