The Global Workspace Association was formerly known as the Office Business
Center Association International.  Their website is here:
http://www.globalworkspace.org/

And they have an annual conference (though way pricier than AGCUC!!!) -
That link is here:
http://www.globalworkspace.org/26th_annual_gwa_conference/index.php

Some interesting panels -- some overlap with the AGCUC but this association
appears to be mostly aligned is promoting and networking among BC owners
and service providers.

On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 12:02 PM, Alex Hillman <dangerouslyawes...@gmail.com
> wrote:

> Heh, as I hit "send" I got an email from them.
>
> Looks like they're doing a push into coworking spaces as we speak. Anybody
> else get a call?
>

> On Monday, July 30, 2012 11:56:04 AM UTC-4, Alex Hillman wrote:
>>
>>  I honestly didn't even know that they had a website :)
>>
>> --
>> /ah
>> indyhall.org
>> coworking in philadelphia
>>
>> On Monday, July 30, 2012 at 11:53 AM, Toni Hogan wrote:
>>
>> Thanks! I received a call this morning. I always check out everything!
>> Looking at the membership rates on their website. Interesting...
>>
>> TH
>>
>> On Jul 30, 10:38 am, Alex Hillman <dangerouslyawes...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> I'm a member of the LinkedIn group. Most of the discussion trends to the
>> real estate side of the conversation, but there's periodically a good link
>> or comment. One guy in particular, Ray Lindenberg, writes EPIC long posts
>> but they're thoughtful and interesting.
>>
>> Met some of the regulars (including Ray) at the Coworking Unconference in
>> Austin, but that's as much as I've interacted with them.
>>
>> -Alex
>>
>> --
>> /ah
>> indyhall.org
>> coworking in philadelphia
>>

>> On Monday, July 30, 2012 at 11:33 AM, Toni Hogan wrote:
>>
>> Has anyone ever heard of this organization? If so, do tell...

>> ).
>> group/coworking?hl=en <http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en>.

>>   --

David A. Singer