Great to hear!

They're are a part of a big network of local pubs that tend to be quite good:

http://www.issuemediagroup.com/

Our local versions here, Keystone Edge (Pennsylvania) & Flying Kite
(Philadelphia) have always done solid coverage of us. The editorial staff they
hire seems to be a bit ahead of the curve.

I highly recommend everyone takinging a look to see if they have a local in
their network.

Start forming relationships with their reporters early on, before you've even
got a story for them to tell.

Here's a whole slew of features they've run on us and other stories they've
included us in:

http://www.flyingkitemedia.com/features/independentshall1026.aspx (one of the
best pieces of press we've had, period)
http://www.flyingkitemedia.com/features/philadelphiacollaborativeconsumption1115.aspx