Hey everybody,

Happy waning days of summer - for many of you, I hope the electric bill hasn't
been too high due to the heat going on. Here in Vermont, though we've had a few
triple-digit pushing days, we've largely avoided the difficulties elsewhere.

I wanted to share a few ideas:
- First, how are coworking spaces connecting? With O2 up in Burlington we're
looking to share access via a passport system, which is great. And I want to
start connecting our coworkers' ideas with others. We're having a "pitch
kitchen" in September (http://local64.com/events/pitchkitchen) and its looking
like we'll try to connect with a portland incubator for
feedback/connections/support. wonder whether others have tried this, or would
like to try it out?
- We're expanding in September - this is good, and scary. Have others expanded
this quickly - am I being foolhardy or is it worth it to go with momentum as
long as you're not losing money in the effort?
- Key card access is becoming almost mandatory to manage access and expand a
sense of ownership. What are the best systems out there if one needs to
retrofit?

That's it from 44°15′N 72°34′W. hope all's well in coworking land!

lars
---
Lars Hasselblad Torres
local64.com | create + play + share