I meant current or former members who are abusive, unfair, intolerant,
spammy (after being asked not to be), or just generally being jerks.
Whether they are current members or former members, if they are causing
trouble and won't stop after being asked, then we'll have to remove them.
But thankfully we haven't had anyone causing any trouble in our network.
r.

*____________________
rachel young
*rac...@camaraderie.ca

*Find us in person:*
Camaraderie
102 Adelaide St E 2nd Floor
Toronto, ON  M5C 1K9
(647) 861-4350

*Find us online:*
Website/blog <http://camaraderie.ca> and
Newsletter<http://bit.ly/camaraderienewsletter>
Google+ <http://bit.ly/CamaraderiePlus>, Twitter<http://twitter.com/camaraderie>
, Facebook <http://bit.ly/9zv3Fx>, and LinkedIn<http://bit.ly/CamaraderieGroup>

*Be in business for yourself, not by yourself! *
*Continue the conversations you started on May 27*
*at FLCTO2 by joining the LinkedIn group <http://linkd.in/FLCTO>.*
*
*
*Are you a coworking commitmentphobe? *
*Try the Coworking Toronto Passport Program <http://bit.ly/CTOPassport2012>*
*for a day pass to seven spaces for one price.*
*
*