Remember, if you think you may reconfigure your space, permanent is, well,
permanent.

What furniture are you using?  What does the floor plan look like?  Can you
use ceiling mounted conduit frames, and drop down reels of cord?

OR drop down wiremold style sticks on the support columns to get to desks?
 Or ...?

(Pictures would be great!)  (hint!!!!)  ;)

Joshua