Hey Gang,

After launching the Reworkwc community I found myself in a fascinating
quandary. I've been so committed to setting up the space for others to feel
welcomed and at ease, helping new members settle in and set up shop but
I've been struggling to figure out how to set up my own, permanent
deskspace at the very coworking space we opened! I know it's crazy but, I
feel this resistance to set up my own shop, and really, how to set up my
own shop, and stay there, commit there, and make it my permanent workspace
WHILE being the lead community builder and space manager. We're a young
community, a growing community, and I love our entire space. But I've been
so used to the set up at home, it's been an unexpected challenge.

So, I wondered, anybody else have some war stories? Transitional struggles
from those of you who opened a space? Thoughts, suggestions? I'd love to
see some pics of the workspaces you've set up for yourself while being in
the mix of community.

Tom