Hi, Craig,

I don't see that as a hugely different direction, seems to me it would fit
right in there.  At least, the way I am thinking of it at this moment.
 Maybe we should have a separate section for this idea though:  we could
call it either "Busman's Holiday" or "Continuing Coworking Education".
Depends on how you want to look at it.  :-)

Jeannine