Jamie,

It can be as easy as walking around yourself and mingling a little bit.  We
also have this built into the design of our space and is why we don't have
different desks for full-time and part-time members, or keep our full-time
members in a separate area.

But of course it has to be said that no matter what you do you will get
suggestions to do it differently.  If you are too chatty, you'll get
feedback from people who want it to be more quiet.  I suggest making the
space you want to work in and that way there will be a tread of integrity
throughout the space.  To that end, what does it take to get you to open
up?

Jacob

---
Office Nomads - Individuality without Isolation
http://www.officenomads.com -  (206) 323-6500