Hi Kate,

We're working on securing premises in Surrey and looking into opportunities
of working with others doing the same in the south of England.Currently
there are 4 or 5 separate ventures we've made contact with and our first
meeting is next Thursday at 7pm. If you're interested then our Twitter
handle is digitalworkhub.

Regards,
Alec