Hi all,

First post here into this group (so I assume it'll be moderated, not a
problem!) but my team and I are excited to be announcing a new coworking
spot in Atlanta, GA.

Wanted to see if anyone had any great ideas for the launch party (or
"Coming Out" party)? We're going to start getting people in this year to
the space but we'll be having our big Grand Opening early next year most
likely.

Just looking for some good and creative ideas for such a party - obviously
we want to make it awesome!

Excited to join this group here.

john