Someone just pointed out Brad Feld's "Boulder Thesis"
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3vVX9TmaU18#) to me
this morning and I was pleasantly surprised to find how much of it is in line
with what we've built the Masterclass's patterns around. This isn't just for
"startup" communities, of course, it's a pattern for community development in
general. The ecosystem approach is why these patterns thrive.

New Geography for Jobs is new to me though - thanks so much for that reference!

--
/ah
indyhall.org