You can use the wiki Coworking Visa. It hasn't gotten much exposure from
new spaces in the last two years, but the older coworking spaces that know
about have really taken advantage of it. In Denver, we've had people from
Office Nomads, Next Space, and an individual from LA use it in the last two
weeks.You can also invite your members to Loosecubes and use their network
as well. They have really started to gain some traction in Denver and we've
hosted several people from around the US in the last month.

Craig
Creative Density
Denver, CO