I'm glad to announce that we just launched GoodCoworking - the website that
allows Coworkers to tell their story - why they love Coworking.

Not only can people say why they love Coworking, but also at which
Coworking Space they love to cowork. This allows Coworking Space operators
to collect these testimonials which can be shared on social networks and
embedded on your blog and websites. It can be used as a powerful tool to
educate people about why Coworking is great.

It's great fun to see the stories already posted, and we're looking forward
to many many more.

Love Coworking? Share your story on https://goodcoworking.com

Best
Matthias Wiemann