Miles, fair points-- there are obviously huge forces at work when we talk
about jobs and the global economy. I'm interested in focusing on that which
we can do right now to help move things forward. Perhaps we can't
singlehandedly fix everything, but I'm betting we can put a serious dent in
things.

Joel, awesome. I'd posit that coworking space owners, simply by
internalizing this perspective, can use it to guide the decisions they make
about how they manage their spaces and the programming that takes place in
them. If a space owner happens to also be interested in organizing
something around this topic, great-- but they should also be up for
accommodating others who'd be interested in doing the same.

There are a lot of ways of looking at this-- part of why I'm sharing this
now is to explore all the different ways we might approach the issue.

Sabrina, thanks! Let's keep the conversation rolling :)