Since people are mentioning organizations that do the heavy lifting, I can
point to Girl Develop It as a distributed non-profit organization that helps
teach women to code. We're one of their Philadelphia hosts and they've been
awesome/well organized.

We'll be moving forward with more arrangements like theirs, where they have
classes run by/partnered with a trusted "co-host" who does a lot of the heavy
lifting.

We're thinking about encouraging them to offer split rates, one for Indy Hall
members and one for non-members (GDI doesn't do this currently, given their
mission I don't know that we'll ask them to) but we DO plan to offer two
different hosting rates for members/non-members. Based on that rate, we'll take
a cut of their ticket sales so the more successful they are, the more we both
benefit. Win win!

/ah
indyhall.org
coworking in philadelphia