We are close to setting up a new co-working space and have locked on
location, pricing, finish-out costs, etc.  We have been estimating
operating costs in a bottoms up manner (line item by line item).  I am
curious if anyone has tracked and shared their operating costs as a
percentage of revenue (with a split between variable and fixed costs).  I
think this would be a great way for this group to help each other from a
cost benchmarking standpoint.  Is anyone willing to share this metric from
their operations?