Sounds like you guys are ready for a Jelly!

If you haven't heard of a Jelly, it's a kind of informal coworking, and it
can happen anywhere!

There is a worldwide Jellyweek happening in January, if you want to give it
a try - it is always nice to be a part of something huge! But also, you can
do it anytime!
http://jellyweek.tumblr.com/

Let me know if you have any questions!

Cheers,