We've recently been approached by remote workers that are located in the
suburbs of Denver that would like a corporate package created. Since we
have noticed a real need in the region between Denver and Boulder we
decided to start talking to companies about their awesome team members that
live downtown to make us their work community. Why commute through the snow
if half the team lives near us?

I'm curious if anyone has any experience talking to corporations and what
approach and language they've used. If so, I would love some advice and to
start a conversation about this subject.

Craig
Creative Density