Andy,

Do you mean 2500 sq ft or did you actually mean 250?

250 sounds like a conference room which doesn't really leave much space for
anything besides a couple of workstations, if that.

Either way, the real question is do you have people that want to use it at ANY
size?

/ah
indyhall.org
coworking in philadelphia