Totally makes sense.

Another thing along that line to help ease weak points in cash-flow through
slow periods is to offer multi-month presales of membership (like you already
do, we do it in 3-6-12 month increments). For every 6 months that people
pre-pay, we give them an additional month for free. We don't generally
publicize this option except in periods where we know that cash-flow is
predictably slower.

There's another benefit to the end of the year - members whose companies have
cash on hand are often trying to get some extra business expenses on the books
to lower their taxable income. Since coworking is generally a business expense
(always check with an accountant on how it works for you), people pre-paying
for a few months of next year at the end of the calendar year helps ease
holiday drop off.

And this is just on the business side of things!

We've been able to keep Indy Hall feeling cozy by turning up the dial on
community interactions, which are already our focus during the rest of the
year.

Even when people are winding down on the work front, keeping the community
active and participating reminds people that it's not just a place to get work
done. Our year end town hall & holiday party spurred some of the most exciting
ideas for the new year from our members, making things feel a lot less quiet
than they might actually be compared to the usual activity.

Craig - lets definitely connect in the new year. Hit me up off list with some
days/times :)

Happy holidays, everybody!

/ah
indyhall.org