Hi Jon,

Count me in! I'm one of the founders of Droplabs, a coworking space on the
Eastern edge of Downtown Los Angeles. I'm interested personally (i.e. not
as Droplabs, but as myself) in exploring Pasadena and the San Gabriel
Valley to foster coworking and exciting events in the area. As it is now,
I'm one of the co-founders of the San Gabriel Valley Drupal user group and
am constantly on the lookout for new venues.

 ~ Christefano

  Christefano Reyes | Droplabs.net <http://droplabs.net> | Founder and Lead
Burrito Analyst
  954-CHRISTO (954-247-4786) | 855-DROPLABS (855-376-7522)
  Collaborative Coworking and Hackerspace in Downtown Los Angeles
  https://twitter.com/Droplabs | https://www.<https://www.meetup.com/Droplabs>
meetup.com/Droplabs <https://www.meetup.com/Droplabs>