Hi everyone,

The open source Drupal development community (who develops and uses the software that powers sites like Marketplace.org, Now Public, dev.twitter.com, and Whitehouse.gov) is rallying behind a Drupal-based product to make the management of coworking spaces easier. There isn't an official name yet, but our wiki page is here:

  Coworking Wiki at Drupal Groups
  http://groups.drupal.org/coworking/wiki

This effort is being spearheaded largely out of Droplabs, a coworking space, classroom and hackerspace that opened in Los Angeles, California, in early 2011. We're planning a code sprint at the end of January, 2013, to build and generalize some of the functionality listed in our wiki document:

  List of Features
  http://groups.drupal.org/node/274063#features

Anyone who's interested in welcome to join our working group and local Drupal user group!

  Coworking at Drupal Groups
  http://groups.drupal.org/coworking

  Downtown Los Angeles Drupal
  http://groups.drupal.org/downtown-los-angeles

Is the Airline Seat Reservation System the only Coworking Wiki page about coworking space management software? This was the only page I could find:

  AirlineSeatReservationSystem
http://wiki.coworking.com/w/page/16583260/AirlineSeatReservationSystem

Thanks,

 ~ Christefano

Christefano Reyes | Droplabs.net <http://droplabs.net> | Founder and Lead Burrito Analyst
  954-CHRISTO (954-247-4786) | 855-DROPLABS (855-376-7522)
  Collaborative Coworking and Hackerspace in Downtown Los Angeles
https://twitter.com/Droplabs | https://www. <https://www.meetup.com/Droplabs>meetup.com/Droplabs <https://www.meetup.com/Droplabs>