This is an awesome story to hear, Frank! It sounds like you've taken a lot of
time to look, listen, and find people who don't just have similar needs, but a
shared desire to contribute to building the community.

> The size of the space, location, amenities, budget, and expectations are
> completely different than what I envisioned when we started the conversation.

This CANNOT be overstated! Congrats on not only seeing it, but recognizing it
enough to say it out loud. This isn't said often enough, I think because it
takes some humility and honesty that people aren't prepared for. Good for you :)

Happy New Year, and best of luck in 2013!

/ah
indyhall.org
coworking in philadelphia