hello Bradley

the background music is kind of a recurring topic, the archives might give
you some hints and interesting things to try
yet, as many things in coworking it seems that what works nicely is to open
the music choice process to your coworkers. there is different low and high
tech ways to do that

for instances you might want to check github Play project, or use some kind
of public playlists using spotify, deezer etc ...

remember also that even if some coworkers might want music some might not
and would prefer to see headphones etc in use instead of a general music
background
but it depends on many factors (size of the space, number of the rooms etc
...)

have fun !

TR

On Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 8:44 PM, Bradley Matson <bcmat...@gmail.com> wrote:

> We've just opened a coworking space in Traverse City, MI City, MI called
> CoWharf <http://cowharf.com>. Can anyone recommend a good Spotify
> playlist for our music? What do you play?

Thomas Riboulet
+33 (0) 698 926 057