Community, by nature, isn't something that can be forced. It's something you
can help cultivate and grow, but like a flower, It has to do the growing on its
own.

I'm wondering if you know what exactly about idea of "community" is the owner
against, and what do they want instead? What is the owners' goals and
motivations?

I suspect that will provide a much better answer than any alternatives to
community.

/ah
indyhall.org
coworking in philadelphia