We've been working on developing a relationship with our local City
government (I mentioned this before I believe). Their Economic Development
Office has some progressive goals, and our coworking space fits the vision
of what they're trying to move towards.  They produced the following video
spot which will be pushed out via social media, and a part of a longer
segment on the local access channel.

http://youtu.be/Pkae95NbH4g

I'm working on NOT feeling like such a doofus on camera, but it's an uphill
battle :)  Hopefully this helps some of you with ideas on how to reach out
to your local governments.  I feel like we've made some good contacts so
far, and look forward to seeing where this takes us.

Today from one of our members, "You know what's cool? Being immortalized by
municipal government."

Shenoa Lawrence
Room to Think
http://rm2think.com