So….you need a place to stay during GCUC in Austin in March?

I promised an option to stay somewhere special, and a very special experience
before and during GCUC.

What: 4 day Coworking Retreat Before & During GCUC
When: March 3-7
Why: Because GCUC is going to be great and we want to spend even more time with
the people who make coworking awesome
Where: The Beautiful Kimber Modern

During the last few years at SXSW, Indy Hall and some friends have started a
tradition of booking the Kimber Modern, a beautiful boutique hotel in South
Austin. We set it up as a retreat from the chaos of the "main event", and
invite people to come over and spend quality time together. We build stronger
bonds, learn from and about each other, and rejuvinate before we return home.

If you visited us at the Kimber Modern last year, you know how incredible this
place is. If you haven't seen it, pictures don't do it justice, but you can get
an idea of what it looks like. It's hands down the sweetest place I've ever
stayed, which is why I've stayed there 4 years in a row.

This year, we're taking our tradition at the Kimber Modern and doing things a
little bit differently.

As I've mentioned before, I want us to share this special experience with
members of the global coworking community, with the goal of creating a uniquely
intimate couple of days embedded inside the biggest coworking event in the
world.  We know that Liz and her team are already creating something amazing
with GCUC, so the bar is high for us.

The retreat will include:
* 4 Nights Stay at the amazing Kimber Modern (http://kimbermodern.com) - Sunday
March 3rd - Thursday, March 7th
* Free breakfast bar every morning
* Free gourmet coffee bar 24/7
* Free happy hour every night (wine, beer, and mixed drinks)
* A rare intimate bonding, learning, and sharing experience with coworking
community members from around the world.
* Other awesome surprises that we can't tell you about yet! ;)

So far, our multi-continental crew of all-stars will include:
* Sam Rosen from The Coop/Desktime
* Jacob Sayles and Susan Dorsch from Office Nomads
* Brad Krauskopf from The Hub Melbourne
* Nicolas Bergé from Les Satellites in Nice, France
* Myself & Adam from Indy Hall in Philadelphia
* Tony Bacigalupo from New Work City
* And you?

Things not included:
Your airfare, a GCUC ticket, anything that sucks

Here's the thing: we only have 2.5 rooms left.

Each room is $1300 & sleeps up to 2 ($650 per person) for all 4 nights/5 days
during GCUC (Sunday 3/3->Thursday 3/7).

Sorry, we can't do partial stays since it's a full-hotel booking.

If you don't have a second person for your room in mind, we can work together
to pair people up.

If you want to stay the Kimber Modern with us, we need commitments ASAP to
secure your spot.
You can email me directly a...@indyhall.org to join us.

Thanks, and I'm looking forward to seeing you in Austin :)

/ah
indyhall.org
coworking in philadelphia