I know there have been some discussions on this topic over the past few
years....

A new member to AltamontCowork told me about this Schlage door lock.
 Soooo, being tired of getting the lock changed and new keys made when
people left without picking up there deposit money and dropping off their
keys, I decided that this might work.

So far so good.  I can put 19 different codes, but, have put in just one
for now.  It is easy to program, and it was very easy to install.

$151.00 total cost at Orchard Supply Hardware....

Mike

--
Mike Pihlman
Substitute Teacher:  Jefferson and TUSD