Welcome Rob!  I'm excited to welcome you to the Seattle coworking community
and the global community we have here on this list.  The next Seattle
Collaborative Space Alliance meeting is on February 19th and many folks on
this list will be going to GCUC in Austin March 5th and 6th.  There are
many opportunities to connect with other coworking enthusiasts.

See you soon,
Jacob

---
Office Nomads - Individuality without Isolation
http://www.officenomads.com -  (206) 323-6500

On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 3:48 PM, Rob Nicolai <rob.nico...@mybranchoffice.net