We provide towels but ask members to bring their own soap/shampoo. We've also
asked all members to donate any "hotel bottles" of shampoo/conditioner/etc they
pick up during their travels. We don't have any real rules, other than please
squeegee the glass doors after you finish. We have 3 bathrooms and the shower
is in one of them, so there's really no present need for us to limit when it
can be used. We opened this past fall, so there hasn't been anyone using the
shower yet, although we have a few triathletes that I expect will make use of
it in warmer weather.

One interesting experience: During our final plumbing inspection, the inspector
pointed to our unisex bathroom sign and said that even though he wasn't going
to fail us, according to code we couldn't have a unisex bathroom with a shower.
However, if the bathroom was a family bathroom, then it was ok. Two minutes
with a label maker and we were back in compliance. :)

We have a few members that joke that with WiFi, a full kitchen, and a shower,
they could just live here. If they find out our couch is also a sofa bed, we
might be in trouble.

--
Glen Ferguson