*So you are attending the GCUC but have yet to find a place to stay...want
to split an apartment?*

I am currently looking at airbnb-ing a place in downtown Austin near the
Austin Music Hall (where the conference will be) from March 4th-7th so
people would be able to arrive the day before and leave the day after.

Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures to share as I going to choose the
location based on other people's interest but I can say that the price is
going to be around *$100-$125 a night* (or $400-$500 total) which is
cheaper than you would be able to get a hotel in the area. Also since I am
driving down from Cleveland-yes, in Ohio- we will have a car at our
disposable/I can pick you up from the airport if need be.

*THINGS YOU CAN EXPECT:*
- craft beer
- camaraderie
- free dinner and breakfast
- a place to sleep
- close to the conference

Anyway, I didn't want to steal Alex's thunder (and will say if you want a
really swank place to stay you should check out what he is offering
here<https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en&fromgroups=#%21topic/coworking/KghcV-l6q8w>)

but I wanted to help out anyone looking for an economy option with more
personality thank a bland hotel room.

Let me know ASAP
Daniel
founder, LakeworkSpaces

And seriously, if you want a cool place to stay during GCUC check out the topic
Alex
posted<https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en&fromgroups=#!topic/coworking/KghcV-l6q8w>
.