This is a fantastic video. Congrats!
r.

*____________________
rachel young
*rac...@camaraderie.ca

*We're now at 2241 Dundas St W, 3rd floor*
*Toronto, ON  M6R 1X6*
*See details at http://bit.ly/MovingToRoncy.*

*Find us online:*
Website/blog <http://camaraderie.ca> and
Newsletter<http://bit.ly/camaraderienewsletter>
Google+ <http://bit.ly/CamaraderiePlus>, Twitter<http://twitter.com/camaraderie>
, Facebook <http://bit.ly/9zv3Fx>, and LinkedIn<http://bit.ly/CamaraderieGroup>

*Be in business for yourself, not by yourself! *
*Continue the conversations you started on May 27*
*at FLCTO2 by joining the LinkedIn group <http://linkd.in/FLCTO>.*

*
*