I am working with a local listing strategist to get a tile ad on blogs that
serve our niche.  It seems to be relatively economical and hits them where
they are reading content at home anyway.  The key has been to develop a
catchy tile that sparks interest and leads them to a landing page for more
information.  That way we can capture email info, and follow up later.

Great meeting you today!