Hi!

I just opened a coworking space here in Austin, TX (Opportunity Space
- http://opportunityspace.com.) We provide all dedicated desks and
free drinks and snacks are included as part of the monthly fee.

I'm looking for a way to manage requests from our members for drinks,
snacks, and things like "We're out of sugar" or "Can you please get
some Diet Dr. Pepper instead of regular Dr. Pepper?"

Email is obviously the simplest route, but I don't want requests to
get buried. Ideally, members could also vote on requests.

What do you recommend?

Thanks!
-Erica
--