Hi there,

I own a coworking space in waaaay North Austin (Anderson Mill & 183). Our
unique twist is offering childcare in a completely separate section of the
building. You don't need to have a child registered at P&P in order to work
there. It's been doing well! If you need to bounce ideas off of me, or
would like to come see the space, I'd be happy to show anyone around.

I can definitely see a need for a coworking space in RR/Georgetown. Good
luck!

~ Amy