Hi all.

I am having a difficult time deciding on the location for our workspace.
Existing office building? Industrial warehouse? strip center? Close to
food/downtown? Suburbs?

Please tell me why you chose your current location. Also, with hindsight
being 20/20, what do you wish you had taken into consideration when
choosing your location?

There is one other coworking space that is being built in an upscale part
of town & that's it for around here.

Thanks so much for sharing. I'm ready to get going on this, I just can't
seem to decide on location!