Chad, I think I know what you mean here but I want to say this anyway for
others:

>  if the community, values and vibe was the same.

My ONLY caution in this mode is starting with the result in mind. As many of
you with amazing communities know, they're the product of their inputs.

Start with the inputs - the people - and mold the outcomes from there. I've
seen several failed attempts (including many of my own) to skip the important
parts of building a new community because "I already did the hard work…over
there." Every time I've seen this, I've seen the subsequent communities suffer
as well as the origin community.

ABSOLUTELY use and leverage your knowledge and strengths, but be mindful to
treat each new community as a new "birth" rather than the replication of a
formula as you scale.

/ah
indyhall.org
coworking in philadelphia