Mark,

Happy to hear your plan is to open source the code. I'm excited to take a
look when you get it out there.  It looks like there is a lot of overlap
with where Nadine is at.  We could possibly collaborate or just share
ideas.  You can find out more about Nadine on the little splash page I
created for the project:  http://nadineproject.org

Jacob

---
Office Nomads - Individuality without Isolation
http://www.officenomads.com -  (206) 323-6500