Hi, Leslie,

The way to add your space to the Coworking Visa network is to go
here<http://wiki.coworking.com/w/page/16583831/FrontPage>,
and ask to be added to the Wiki. And say why you want to be added, one
sentence containg the word "Coworking" is good.  :-)  You will then get an
email from...ME, you lucky dog, welcoming you to the Wiki and containing
handy links to the Directory and also to the Visa Directory.

The email is also suitable for framing....okay, kidding about that.  BUt
not about how you add your space to the Visa Program.

Jeannine