I'm also starting to see what works for us, something along the lines of
 "close to home, but not at home" since we're really focusing on our
specific part of town (which is mostly residential) now that we've moved
out of the downtown core and are now the farthest west along the subway
line.
r.

*____________________
rachel young
*rac...@camaraderie.ca

*We're now at 2241 Dundas St W, 3rd floor*
*(between Bloor and Roncesvalles)*
*Toronto, ON  M6R 1X6*
*See details at http://bit.ly/MovingToRoncy.*

*Find us online:*
Website/blog <http://camaraderie.ca> and
Newsletter<http://bit.ly/camaraderienewsletter>
Google+ <http://bit.ly/CamaraderiePlus>, Twitter<http://twitter.com/camaraderie>
, Facebook <http://bit.ly/9zv3Fx>, and LinkedIn<http://bit.ly/CamaraderieGroup>

*Be in business for yourself, not by yourself! *
*freelancecampTO <http://freelancecampto.ca/> is a 1day professional
development*
*conference for freelancers happening May 26.*
*
*