I am looking for such space, we are three.  Shitij, can you contact me at 
[email protected].

Thanks

On Tuesday, September 4, 2012 11:47:06 AM UTC+5:30, Shitij Malhotra wrote:
>
> Hello Everyone,
> We recently setup a co working space in New Delhi, India.
> While we set it up with passion and made sure the interiors, exteriors, 
> location are nice. We are finding it difficult to market the same and 
> attract people.
> It could be because of the lack of awareness about such a concept.
>
> I would like to ask other who have pulled this off, on what are the best 
> ways to build a community and market the space.
>
> I'm sure this would be of interest to alot of others too.
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Cheers
> Shitij
>
>

-- 
Visit this forum on the web at http://discuss.coworking.com
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.


Reply via email to