As David pointed out below, the SBA rep at GCUC said they had funded
several coworking spaces.  Having said that, keep in mind the SBA provides
loan guarentees and the actual loan comes from an SBA approved lender. It's
quite possible the lender involved is not willing to lend to a coworking
facility.

We've also found in the past that many SBA lenders are very confused about
SBA lending rules, which are complex. Because of this confusion there is a
lot of misinformation about SBA lending in the marketplace.

I've reached out to the SBA for clarification.  I will update the group
when I hear back.

Steve